Use of SEM is commonly justified in the social sciences because of its ability to impute relationships between unobserved constructs (latent variables) from observable variables. To provide a simple example, the concept of human intelligence cannot be measured directly as one could measure height or weight. Instead, psychologists develop a hypothesis of intelligence and write measurement instruments with items (questions) designed to measure intelligence according to their hypothesis. They would then use SEM to test their hypothesis using data gathered from people who took their intelligence test. With SEM, “intelligence” would be the latent variable and the test items would be the observed variables
- Apply the SPSS AMOS software for data analysis in research problems at school and at the works place.
- Apply SPSS AMOS and other softwares in academic projects and thesis
- Class based style training
- Practical use of the SPSS AMOS
- Take away practice writing
- One on one session