R acts as an alternative to traditional statistical packages such as SPSS, SAS, and Stata but it is more of an extensible, open-source language and computing environment for Windows, Macintosh, UNIX, and Linux platforms.
- Apply the R software in practical analysis and research of socio-economic problems at school and at the works place.
- Aplly R and other softwares in academic projects and thesis
- Class based style training
- Practical use of the SPSS software
- Take away practice writing
- One on one session