VIVO is a web-based, open-source suite of computer software for managing data about researchers, scientists, and faculty members. VIVO uses Semantic Web techniques to represent people and their work. As of 2017, it is used by several universities and the United States Department of Agriculture
VIVO creates a connected, integrated record of the scholarly work of your institution, ready for reporting, visualization, and analysis.
- Apply the VIVO software for data analysis in research problems at school and at the works place.
- Apply VIVO and other softwares in academic projects and thesis
- Class based style training
- Practical use of the VIVO software
- Take away practice writing
- One on one session