MATLAB® combines a desktop environment tuned for iterative analysis and design processes with a programming language that expresses matrix and array mathematics directly.
MATLAB toolboxes are professionally developed, rigorously tested, and fully documented.
MATLAB apps let you see how different algorithms work with your data. Iterate until you’ve got the results you want, then automatically generate a MATLAB program to reproduce or automate your work
- Apply the MATLAB software for data analysis in research problems at school and at the works place.
- Apply MATLAB and other softwares in academic projects and thesis
- Class based style training
- Practical use of the MATLAB student version
- Take away practice writing
- One on one session