SAS is a software suite developed by SAS Institute for advanced analytics, multivariate analyses, business intelligence, data management and predictive analytics.
SAS was developed at North Carolina State University from 1966 until 1976, when SAS Institute was incorporated. SAS was further developed in the 1980s and 1990s with the addition of new statistical procedures, additional components and the introduction of JMP. A point-and-click interface was added in version
- Apply the SAS software for data analysis in research problems at school and at the works place.
- Apply SAS and other softwares in academic projects and thesis
- Class based style training
- Practical use of the SAS for universities
- Take away practice writing
- One on one session